HEALTH PROPERTIES OF GREEN FOODS
- The first life-forms on earth three and one half billion years
on this planet encoded in their nucleic acid (part of the DNA). Supplies that burst of primal essence that
manifested when life was in its birthing stages. Exist on the edge between plant and animal
- More chlorophyll than any other food. Higher sources of pure
protein, beta carotene, and nucleic acid (for repairing DNA) than any animal or plant food.
- Nurturing, tonifying, useful in overcoming
- Used with those with weakness and poor assimilation, easy to
digest and absorb.
- The protein is predigested, especially good for people with
- It benefits those with problems resulting from excessive
consumption of animal protein
- Good for over weight, diabetes, hypoglycemia, cancer, arthritis
or similar degeneration problems.
- 10 to 15 grams/day reduces cravings for animal
- 20 grams of spirulina might be equivalent to several ounces of
meat due to superior assimilation
- Protein content in 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of spirulina is
equivalent to 30.6 grams of beef therefore, 2 or 3 teaspoon of spirulina a day would be more than enough for
most peoples daily protein needs
- ½ gram is often effective in controlling sugar
- Protects kidneys from prescription
- Slightly salty flavor, cooling.
- The blue colour in spirulina (phycocyanin) promotes astringent,
a drawing together. In the brain it draws together amino acids for neurotransmitter formation, increasing
- One of the richest sources of GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) also
contains omega 3
- The cell walls are composed entirely of mucopolysaccharides and
contain complete digestible nutrients, instead of indigestible cellulose.
- Good for fast energy needs of the exercising person and
WHEAT AND BARLEY GRASS:
- Barley is a little easier digested than wheat
- Just behind the Spirulina in chlorophyll and vitamin
- Protein levels are 20% about the same than
- Can pick up more than 90 minerals out of the estimated 102
found in rich soil.
- Unique digestive enzymes not available in such concentration in
- High in anti-oxidant enzyme SOD and the special P4D1 and the
chlorophyll all of which increase anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grasses are more cooling and quicker cleansing than
- Strong digestive action. Traditional uses include the treatment
of arthritis, bruises, burns, cancer, constipation, emphysema, gangrene, rheumatism. More recent application:
hypertension, cholesterol, anemia, hepatitis, obesity, diabetes, peptic ulcer, hypoglycemia, fatigue,
hemorrhoids, prostate difficulties, premenstrual symptoms, muscle debility, toxins form heavy
- External use: a cloth soaked in the juice or a poultice of
crushed grass pulp, as well as taken internally, will hasten healing.
ALFALFA: (do not take large amounts of Alfalfa if
you are on blood thinning medication)
- Alfalfa means “The Father of all Foods”. The Arabs claim it
improves their health and strength.
- Has a deep rooting system capable of extending 25 feet in the
soil, extracting valuable minerals often not found in other plants.
- High in minerals and vitamins especially, calcium, potassium,
silica, magnesium, vitamin B, A, E, D, C, and K.
- It contains 8 enzymes for proper food
- It aids stomach ailments, gas, pain, ulceration conditions, and
pain and stiffness of arthritis
- High in iron and just enough copper for its
- Fat burning and normalizes digestion.
- May also help in eliminating retained water.
- A source of complete protein. 18.0 % protein equal to beef.
Good for vegetarians.
- Contains the nine essential amino acids.
- It contains pectin a digestive enzyme, protecting the cell,
especially from radiation.
- Effective buffer of too acid condition in the digestive
- Helps digest animal proteins.
- Is a head remedy for conditions such as itchy scalp, irritable
eyes and sniffly nose of hayfever sufferer’s chronic catarrh of the throat and the acid taste of the tongue in
- Helps people who react badly to insect stings and
- Little less protein, just a fraction of the beta carotene, more
than twice the nucleic acid and chlorophyll than spirulian
- The tough cell wall has been found to bind heavy metals,
pesticides, and carcinogens and carries them out of the body safely.
- The cell walls contain polysaccharides, which have anti tumor
and immune enhancing properties, and strengthen our own cellular structure.
- Chlorella growth factor (CGF) offers superior quality of
- Chlorella is the least cooling, most cleansing and tonifying of
all algea and safe for deficiencies.
- Chlorella Growth Factor improves growth patter in children,
maintaining health in old age, healing injuries and is of help in degenerative conditions like Alzheimer,
sciatica, seizures, multiple sclerosis, nervousness and other nerve disorders, as it contains pytochemicals
helping to rebuild nerve damage.
- CGF promotes normal growth of cells, but not the growth process
of tumor cells.
- The protein is predigested and helps smooth out blood sugar
- Highest levels of omega 3 of all the algae
REFERENCE: “Healing with Whole Foods” by Paul
For the purchase of
the above mentioned greens please see